Join us every Saturday morning (weather permitting) outside our office by the pond for a special class that is tailored for parent and children under the age of ten. Babies and toddlers are welcome and encouraged! The goal of this class is to allow parents to soak up the benefits of taking a yoga class, a light work out and some much needed chill time. This will be a beginner level calls no previous yoga experience is necessary.
Children that can stand on there own will be facing there parent to mirror poses and strengthen the parent child bond. Modification can be given for non-walkers and babies being worn.
What To Bring:
- Bring a mat if you have one, or use one of ours if you don't.
- Bring water and bug spray, or buy a bottle of homemade, all-natural insect repellant from our multi-talented Yoga Instructor.
- $10 per parent & child for all military, first responders, & their families
- $15 per parent & child for all civilians
- Class is drop-in friendly, though registration is preferable.