Join us for a class to learn about self care during deployment, underway, and everyday military life.
This class will focus on:
- The Deployed (or soon-to-be deployed), Spouses, Children, and loved ones who experience first-hand the stress of deployment.
- The profound importance of self care for individuals and families, and how it can radically improve your physical, mental, and emotional wellbeing.
- Modalities and therapies that can help support you through deployment, how they work, and why you should give them a try.
- Techniques you can learn and use on your home for yourself, your spouse, and your kids, why they're beneficial and worth your time.
- Guest speaker! Join Ro Lewis to learn about EFT Tapping and how it can help you manage holiday stress like a champ!
When: Thursday, December 1, 6-7:60 pm
Where: Reiki for Military Program Office
495 Gold Star Hwy (green building), Suite 324 (3rd floor), Groton
How Much: Free for all military and their families, $5 for civilians! Donations appreciated
Registration is not required, but is requested and suggested, as seating is limited.
Please contact us with any questions, or to RSVP for this class.